Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baked Pasta

My name is Nikko, and I'm a pastaholic. I could eat pasta every day and not get tired of it. I'm just as happy with only pepper on it as I am with it stuffed with lobster. I've made breakfast dishes out of it (video coming soon) to every kind of topping to stuffing you could probably think of. I love pasta...

I love baked pasta but for some reason I don't make it very often... If you can boil pasta - put sauce on it - cover it with cheese and stick it in the oven - you can make baked pasta. It's just that easy.

Please do not overcook your pasta - waterlogged, mushy pasta is just not good...

In the following video recipe I used:

1 lb Pasta
1 Jar Organic Pasta Sauce
Meatballs
1/2 lb Sliced Mozzarella cheese
Shredded Parmesan cheese

Boil pasta until done - drain - return to pan - add pasta sauce (does not need to be heated) - mix well - put into an oven proof dish - cover with mozzarella - sprinkle on Parmesan - Put under the broiler until the cheese melts and browns a bit...

Eat & Enjoy!

Bon Appetit...

~Nikko

--

No comments:

Post a Comment