Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lamb Chops - Broiled

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I Love lamb. Although you don't get a lot of meat off of them, lamb chops are so succulent if not over cooked. My favorite way to cook lamb is on the grill but when that's not a option I use the broiler. It's just an upside down grill right? I like lamb so much because it fits into almost every culture. It's good dressed up or just with a bit of salt and pepper...






I went with a Herbs de Provence flavor on the chops.

A normal HdP has basil, fennel, lavender, marjoram, oregano, rosemary, savory, and thyme.

I didn't have any marjoram or fennel but I didn't let that stop me - I soldiered right on...

Rub a spot of oil on the chops so the herbs stick well...





Under the broiler getting happy...

With a preheated broiler it only takes 4-7 minutes on each side. Like always - never leave the broiler when you have food in there! It could catch fire....


The finished chops! They were so delicious!

Bon Appetit...

~Nikko

1 comment:

  1. Can we say YUM!! Love all those spice flavors together,
    Thanks! Great site!

    ReplyDelete