Friday, December 4, 2009

Bacardi and Coke


I'll start by saying I'm not much of a drinker. I had a "here's your sign" moment the other day when someone asked me how to make a rum and coke. The rum and coke is a long time favorite of many... There's not a lot to making one - all you need is a Glass + Ice + Rum + Coke - that's it - If you want you can add a lime or a lemon but that's really not my thing...

1-2 Oz Bacardi Rum
1 Coke
Ice

Grab your favorite glass and fill it to the rim with ice. Alcohol melts ice quickly so use a lot of ice and get the coke in there fast. You can put as much rum in as you like but I don't like to go more than a double jigger (a jigger = 1 shot = 44 milliliters) - then all you do is top off the glass with your coke. Give it a gentle stir and you're ready to go.

Happy Drinking!

~Nikko

--



Drink Responsibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment