Friday, December 18, 2009

Sushi - Crunchafornia Roll


I tried something new last night and came up with The Crunchafornia Roll... A twist on the standard California Roll. I proved the concept last night and will have photos and a video up soon. I made it two ways - the first was to make your standard California Roll then dust it in corn starch then dunk it into a tempura batter then fry the whole thing. The second way I did it was just to take the crab sticks and tempura them and put them into the normal California roll. Both ways were good. I'm going to be doing them again and have some people over to see which version wins the taste test...

Happy Cooking & Eating!

~Nikko

1 comment:

  1. I know this is pretty late, but could you show a video on how?
    Both ways sound DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete