Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Business 2 Blogger

Ever notice that some blogs get all the action? They always have amazing gifts to give their readers and get to try out brand new products. I've done the occasional review, but there are some blogs that are always introducing us to some new things. I just discovered an awesome tool for both bloggers and businesses, it's called Business 2 Blogger - http://www.business2blogger.com . Business owners understand the influence that bloggers can have on their business and this site hooks businesses up with bloggers for FREE! So whether you are a blogger looking to make a few bucks on your writing or you have a business (such as an etsy store owner) that you are trying to advertise, this is the place for you!

Business 2 Blogger


I'm going to give this website a chance and see how I like it. Let me know if you decide to give it a shot and we can share our experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment