Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Everything Bagels - St. Augustine, FL


Please visit our new site at www.CookingMyWay.com





They don't do much marketing but the little hand written 'Bagels' signs I see around my office caught my eye. I love a good bagel so I had to stop in and check them out. I'm really glad that I did and now go there a few times a week for breakfast or lunch.



(Bagel selection)

They have a variety of good bagels and flavored cream cheeses (the cucumber-dill is my favorite). The bagels are nice and fresh - they're really good toasted! The BLT on a poppyseed is one of my favorites along with a turkey and brie on the whole wheat!

The staff is very friendly which is very important to me.

(Toasted sesame with scallion cream cheese and bacon!)

Every time I go in there is a good crowd, and I've started noticing some regulars.

I would highly recommend trying Everything Bagels next time you are in the area!

Cheers,

~Nikko

No comments:

Post a Comment