Friday, September 11, 2009

CurrySimple...


www.ILoveCurrySimple.com
www.CurrySimple.com


I love the CurrySimple products. I've yet to try one that wasn't good. No, it is not as good as making the same dish from scratch, but when I come home tired from work and I have a taste for Thai you can not beat it! They really do take the thought process out of making a dang good Thai dish...

A long long time ago I had seen a CurrySimple podcast and became interested in the product. It was a long time after that, that I found it on a shelf of my local Whole Foods. I bought the Green Curry and gave it a shot. Like I normally do I made a video recipe - I submitted the recipe to the www.ILoveCurrySimple.com site and the rest is history - I've done 4 or 5 videos with the products now and have 3 more in the can.

The CurrySimple Pad Thai Sauce makes life so much easier - and it's amazing without any fuss... I've tried to make Pad Thai a few times and failed hard - there's just too much to put in there... With the sauce it came out as good as I've ever had in any restaurant. I've made it quite a few times now and it's always been really good. I'm on my second order...

Anyway, if you like Thai food check them out...

Bon Appetit...

~Nikko

No comments:

Post a Comment