Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New York Deli - Orlando Florida


I had to have passed this place 50 times before I had the chance to go in and give it a try. I had always wanted to stop, but time was never on my side... It's located in Orlando snuggled amongst a few of my clients, and I live outside of Jacksonville (a few hours away)...

I finally got the chance when I was on my way to a meeting and the client called to push it off for a few hours. I'm really glad they did because the people were friendly, and the food was fantastic!















I'm a huge gyro fan - let me state that again for the record, I'm a huge gyro fan - as you can see from the photos my only option was to get one and see how it was... It looked amazing - it smelled amazing - and it was 100% perfect! The pita was nice and warm, the meat was juicy and tasty, the tzatziki sauce was your standard variety but good, the lettuce, tomatoes and onions were all fresh - and most of al,l it all came together well...

Everything I saw them make looked really good as well, but if you're going to go I highly suggest trying one of their gyros fist...






New York Deli
693 N Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801-1342
(407) 649-4900


Bon Appetit...

~Nikko

No comments:

Post a Comment