Monday, November 2, 2009

Chicken Finger Wraps

Wraps... They are one flexible food group. I've used a wrap to make simple sandwich, hold salads, baked for desserts, breakfast, lasagna, and I've even made a really good chicken wellington. When they are available I always use Tumaro's Tortillas - they're simply the best I've ever had. If your market doesn't have them - ask them to order some in. I did at my local store and they now carry them all the time. Anyhoo, here is a video with two different ways to do a chicken finger wrap.

2 Tumaro's wraps
4 Chicken Fingers
.25 Cup Cilantro
.25 Cup Tomato
.25 Cup Red onion
.25 Cup Lettuce
.25 Cup Cheese
Sour Cream, to taste

You can use as little or as much of the ingredients as you want.

The first part of the video shows putting it all inside the wrap and the second is an outside version - the outside looks better but it's a knife and fork deal...

Bon Appetit...

~Nikko

--






No comments:

Post a Comment