Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Chopped Brisket Sandwich from Woody's BBQ

I love ribs, but I'm pretty picky as to the ribs I will eat. I usually reserve that for just a few places in town or my own... Normally when I go out to a BBQ joint I order a chopped brisket sandwich with a side of slaw.









Step 1 - order 1 Brisket sandwich & 1 side of slaw - Make sure to ask for it on Texas Toast instead of a bun - It makes it better that way (don't argue just accept)...



















Step 2 - Remove sandwich 'lid' and dump slaw on top of sandwich - discard slaw bowl









Step 3 - Replace the sandwich lid - Roll up your sleeves - Eat & Enjoy...


If you ask me this is the only way to eat a Chopped Brisket Sandwich... If you like BBQ sauce (which I'm not all that fond of) pour it on before you add the slaw...

Bon Appetit...

~Nikko

No comments:

Post a Comment