Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Julie & Julia The Movie

So Julie & Julia comes out this Friday August 7th and I can't wait. Not that I want to rush out to see a chick flick but I'm game for anything that has to do with Julia Child! http://www.julieandjulia.com/ is the website for the movie. I find it interesting that it is based on two true stories - Julia Child's life and that connection with Julie Powell's life... I'm excited to see how they come together in the movie. I've cooked a lot of Julia's recipes in my day but I couldn't imagine doing 524 in 365 days! I cook a lot but that's one huge commitment. I think the most interesting thing to see will be all the blogs etc that come out from people who were inspired by the movie...

I haven't read Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchenyet, but I've just purchased it on Amazon and will be reading it when it get's in... I'm excited...

--

No comments:

Post a Comment