Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Meatball Sub

The Meatball Sub

For as much as I love meatball subs I almost never eat them. I don't even have one a year - maybe two or three every five years or so... But I love them. I don't get them out often because I'm usually disappointed at what I get. I'll admit in the video I went a bit overboard on the meatballs in the sub, but I was trying to set the point that most places stick 4 meatballs in there and all you're eating is bread. The bread is an important part of the sandwich but I need some meat!

1.5 Lb meatballs
2 large hogie rolls
2-3 cups pasta sauce.
12 slices of mozzarella cheese

Cook the meatballs in the pasta sauce until they are heated through. Slice your hogie roll and open it up but do not cut all the way through. Lay down 4 slices of the cheese then top with meatballs then lay a few more slices of cheese on top. Broil for just a few minutes so the cheese gets nice and melted on top. Eat & Enjoy!

Bon Appetit...

~Nikko

--



Just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment