Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Penzeys Spices


Penzeys Spices

We all need a bit of spice in life... I enjoy food for what it is but the addition of a bit of spice in one form or another brings out the best in some foods... As in many things in life you have choices when it comes to spices - specifically in where you get yours. You can go to the market and purchase them off the rack or you can go to a specialty store. I choose Penzeys for my spices. I choose them because they have a fantastic product, and it's cheaper than what is available at the market. Yes - it is cheaper to walk into Penzeys and buy spices than it is a Publix. I assure you that what you get from Penzeys will be a lot fresher than what you will find in any market too... Penzeys doesn't sponsor me - so it's not like we're pitching their name and products to you for money - we do it because they are just that good... If you are lucky enough to have them in your city - walk through the door - if not - www.penzeys.com will set you up right...

Bon Appetit...

~Nikko

No comments:

Post a Comment